Sunday, December 17, 2006

me... Person of the Year?

Hummm...radical thought, this. Now I don't get too political here, but if you read this cover article from the current issue of Time magazine you might consider being political as an art form.

I am a very political person...I read everything I can about what's going on in the world. I look at it as my responsibility. If I am to partake in what the world offers then I need to be informed as to what the correct choices are. I'm not asking that everyone be like me...you have to decide for yourself. But first you have to educate yourself. Then decide.

This article points out what a "force" we are as individuals if we gather ourselves, reveal ourselves...stand together to make changes. We don't have to be famous, discover unkown viruses, write important books. In fact, we don't even have to know that we are changing the course of history, we who are humble...

A radical thought and yes, political. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Deborah said...

I must admit that I've had to take a sabbatical from too much information overload. I was reading perhaps 15 newspapers a day on line! My friends, neighbors and family began to avoid me...

My reemergence into crafts has softened me some but your point remains true, we must inform ourselves. Thanks for the reminder!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home