Saturday, December 02, 2006

An Apron for Heather

Here is the apron that I made for Heather for the holiday apron swap over on What's Cookin'. She mentioned that she liked Michael Miller fabrics and I was only too happy to find some MM coordinating prints for her. The tree on the left is a a pocket which might come in handy for an odd piece of chocolate to keep one going while cooking. I liked the feminine ruffle at the bottom of this apron.

I included in the package a few of my favorite recipes that I have used during the holidays including gingerbread, peppermint chocolate cookies, Italian meatballs and my favorite granola recipe that I have given for gifts more times than I can count. I may post the recipe over on Tie One On for the holiday apron entry. Go check it out! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Deborah said...

Oh, I soooo love that Nicki!

The yarn you asked about is from On Line. It's called Linie Solo and my LYS has just 4 colors. I'll gladly send you some, I'll post about it and choose the colors.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger craftydabbler said...

What a wonderful apron. What pattern did you use? I would love to make one for myself someday.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I saw your stuff on Scarlet Tanager's blog and was wondering how you made that cute little star ornament. Would you share?

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Mimi Green said...

I love this! How did you make the ruffle? Such great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home