Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Beautiful Apron!

Thank you so much to the very talented Ann for my fabulous apron! I ADORE this apron...the colors are perfect and the workmanship is just exquisite...right down to the felt flower embellishment! There are even some sparkly rhinestones for a festive flair. Could a girl ask for anything more? Not me...

She also sent very yummy recipes on the cutest cards that match the apron! Plus the nicest soaps...one is wrapped like a chocolate bar and smells like yummy chocolate chip mint ice cream...2 bars that look EXACTLY like lemon bars (which I got a recipe for the real cookie bar)...and a magic bar of beautifully scented soap that I am using regularly...plus a coupon book and a handmade can of magic that also smells divine.

Was I lucky to get Ann for my swap partner? YOU BET. Thanks so much, Ann...you are truly the best. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Oh Nickie, How sweet you are *blushing* and thank you for the kind words. I am happy you are pleased and find the things useful ;).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home